- goal(s) of the session, including a description of the anticipated audience (community), and why they would be interested in the session (approximately 100-200 words).
- a justification of why the proposed session is novel and/or thought provoking (approximately 100 words).
- an explanation of the interaction expected during the session (approximately 100 words).
- a description of special session including the topics/subjects/content of the session (approximately 200-300 words) a session agenda including details and approximate time allotted for each activity, expected outcomes or future work as a result of this session (approximately 100 words).
- All organizers and presenters in panels and special sessions are expected to register for and participate in the full conference.
February 2, 2017 - Initial proposals are due.
March 13, 2017 - Authors will be notified of acceptance, acceptance with suggestions, or rejection of their proposal.
April 30, 2017 - Responses to suggestions for modifications or clarifications are due. Preliminary papers to accompany Panels and Special Sessions, if any, are due. Papers and response attachments are limited to 4 pages.
July 7, 2017 - Final session descriptions, outlines, summaries, and accompanying papers are due.