- the names and institutions for each proposed panel member (members of the panel are the people who provide different perspectives on the issue being addressed by the panel and are critical to the quality of the panel session).
- the goal(s) of the panel session.
- a description of topics/subjects/content of the session and rationale for why these ideas are better served by a panel session (approximately 300-500 words).
- a description of the anticipated audience, and why this is of interest to the FIE community.
- a brief description of any proposed peer-reviewed full papers (if any) from panel members to accompany the Panel session in FIE 2017 (note these abstracts and papers will be submitted separately, but should indicate that they are associated with "Panel Name").
- All organizers and presenters on panels and in special sessions are expected to register for and attend the conference.
February 2, 2017 - Initial proposals are due.
March 13, 2017 - Authors will be notified of acceptance, acceptance with suggestions, or rejection of their proposal.
April 30, 2017 - Responses to suggestions for modifications or clarifications are due. Preliminary papers to accompany Panels and Special Sessions, if any, are due. Papers and response attachments are limited to 4 pages.
July 7, 2017 - Final session descriptions, outlines, summaries, and accompanying papers are due.